WTF Are Caked Apes?
Caked Apes are 8,888 unique and randomly generated NFTs created by artists Cake Nygard and Taylor.WTF. The traits are all derived from projects in Taylor.WTF's expansive library of NFTs including: Bored Ape Yacht Club, Deadfellaz, Doge pound, Gutter Cat Gang, Cool Cats, Crypto Mories, Metaheroes, Bad Kids Alley, Pixel Tots, Rumble Kongz, Robotos, Cryptoadz, Punks, Pudgy Penguins, Smilesss, Peaceful Groupies and more!
January 10, 2022
We took a snapshot in December to qualify people into a VIP sale. Holders of any NFT in the following collections will be the first allowed to mint Caked Apes:
- PixelTots: Grabbing a Pixel Tot before Friday January 7, 2022 is the only way to obtain a presale slot by purchasing an NFT!
- Foodmasku Collections: Seasons Eatings, Seasons Eatings 1/1s, Bread Proofs, Foodmasku Library, Delectable Collectibles, and his Known Origin 100 days collection.
- Taylor.WTF Collections: All Floppy Disks
- Cake Nygard Collections: Cake’d Grungy Shit Cats, Cake’s 1/1 Special Batch, Cake’s Psychedelic Bakery, Cake's Paint Can (Editions), Foundation, KnownOrigin, Mopeys, Ranchland, Rarible, and Thoughtless Faces
- Nervous.net: The Oh My Gourd Halloween 2021 Collection.
Meet the artists behind the project: Two of the NFT community's biggest powerhouses and the development team that have launched some of the world's most successful blockchain projects.